This is the web site belongs to Lifescience-forum.
We can be reached via e-mail at [email protected].
Please read this license agreement carefully before using this site.
- Any software, content or other material that is on this site is the copyrighted work of Lifescience-forum. Use of the content is governed by the terms of this license agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of these terms.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, no information on consumers who browse our Web page.
- We never share your data or redirect you to any links, which capture data for third parties about you and your contact info. Our Data is physically & electronically safe with us. If you opt for a program advertised our website, only in that case we share the data with the advertising party after your written consent.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site.
- With respect to cookies: Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above said addresses.
Website Terms & Condition:
1– Debate should be lively but also constructive and respectful.
2– Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
3– Don’t swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments.
4– Don’t break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case).
5– Don’t engage in ‘spamming’.
6– Don’t advertise products or services.
7– Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
8– Don’t post in a language other than English.
9– Protect your privacy and that of others. Please don’t post private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details.
10– Stay on-topic. Please don’t post messages that are unrelated to the topic.
11– Blog or comments blog are moderated before going live. Comments will go live as soon as possible within a 48 hour period. If a comment contravenes the discussion rules it will not be published or will be removed from the blog.
12– Inappropriate, rude or hostile postings will be deleted after one warning.
13– Disagree politely, do not try to dominate, and ask for clarification instead of denying other’s opinion.